Sunday, January 22, 2012

Au Revoir 2011...Bonjour 2012!!

Able


Able is my word for the year. 


Since I've spent the last few years feeling so unable
to accomplish much of anything worthy or worthwhile,
looking head-on at a brand new year 
seemed to ignite a spark deep within my
being.  


Maybe it's true, I am unable...all on my own.  


The real truth is
HE IS ABLE!


 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may
 strengthen you with power through 
his Spirit in your inner being, 
so that Christ may dwell in 
your hearts through faith. 
And I pray that you, 
being rooted and established in love, 
may have power, 
together with all the Lord’s holy people
to grasp how wide and 
long and high and deep 
is the love of Christ, 
and to know this 
love that surpasses knowledge—
that you may be filled to the measure 
of all the fullness of God.
  Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more 
than all we ask or imagine
according to his power 
that is at work within us
to him be glory...!
Eph.3


So 2012 is going to happen one step at a time, 
with daily reminders that 
God is Able
 and 
that He has strengthened me with His power
together (I am not alone in this!) with His people
He makes us all ABLE!


What a way to go into a New Year!!!










1 comment: